Thursday, May 31, 2012

Leg Workout Routine

Written by Malissa

One of our goals is to tone up all of our "jiggly" areas on our body. We have been running for over a year now and have noticed that as much as we love running, it doesn't fix everything. My problem area has always been my legs. Running has helped a bunch but I've noticed that no matter how much running I do, there are parts of my legs that are still jiggly.

Carrie Underwood's leg workout routine has been floating around on pintrest for awhile so I thought I would give it a try. Oh my goodness, this workout is killer! I've done it three times this week and I can barely walk and forget about sitting down. Even though I'm in so much pain this week, when I run I don't feel any pain. I think that's proof that this workout is just what I needed!

These videos walk you through each step:



















What are your favorite leg workouts?

No comments:

Post a Comment