Wednesday, June 6, 2012

National Running Day

We declare our love for running on National Running Day:

Written by Owen
I truly love running. I love the way it makes me feel.  I love the results.  I love being healthy.  I love it so much I ran my 4 miler this morning in a very heavy downpour of rain.


Written by Malissa

I started running a little over a year ago in hopes to gain my health back. I learned this week that I now run for my sanity! I've been sick the past couple of weeks and haven't been able to run much. On Sunday I was having a blah day, nothing was going my way, everything was bothering me. It was almost 8pm and I was about to snap. I turned to Owen and said, "I'm gong for a run, I'm about to snap." My first two miles were pretty fast because I was mad but by my third mile I was cooling down and had a nice easy jog. So yeah, running keeps me sane these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment