Wednesday, July 6, 2011

We're running Big Sur!


Written by Malissa

We have decided to run the Big Sur International Marathon this coming April! I'm probably a little crazy in the head but I think if I continue my training I will be more than ready come April. I was planning on running the San Diego Marathon in June but after seeing pictures of Big Sur's course and once Owen told me it ends in Carmel (one of my favorite places ever) I knew this was the marathon for me. Also this April I'm turning 30 and I thought it would be fun to torture myself a little.
My friend Melissa is running it with me. I'm so excited, we started our running journey about the same time. She has been training in California while I train here in North Carolina so it's going to be so fun to finally be able to run together!

No comments:

Post a Comment